We are a mid-size manufacturing and distribution company, headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. Three men of genius and great vision – Mr. Louis Rosen, Mr. Donato Lamparelli and Mr. Tito Giorgini started this company based on strong principles and ethics. They built a dynamic team of managers and engineers who had one thing in common – an unrelenting passion for process design and efficiency.
Fermos has a reputation amongst its clients for quality products at most competitive prices and on-time deliveries. We adhere to a lean manufacturing policy which enables us to optimize costs at all levels of production.
The company’s operation runs on a state-of-the-art in-house ERP system, which is fully web-based. A mobile app version of the ERP system, supported by Android and iOS platforms, is available at the corresponding app stores. The ERP system effectively integrates warehousing, inventory management, and complete bill-of-material (BOM) of all available SKUs.
Our customer-service and project management wings are adept at managing all types of projects: from a small one-time order to large rollouts. We also have a knowledgeable and experienced design team that can provide excellent design support to our clients.
In line with our overall ideology that our customers’ success always comes first, we fight hard for our customers. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our customers always get the best value possible in terms of price, quality, and delivery.
- Our customers’ success is of paramount importance to us. Team Fermos thrives on adding value through innovation, creativity and service while being socially and environmentally responsible.
Strong knowledge base and inspired designing, engineering and manufacturing teams to take on any challenges
- Over 200,000 Sq. Ft. of warehouse capacity.
- Scalable to 300,000 Sq. Ft.
- Fully integrated ERP system.
- Equipped with modern machinery for handling and packaging.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Experienced in handling large roll-outs seamlessly
- State-of-the-art fully integrated ERP system.
- Strong knowledge base with over 40 years of experience catering to the needs of large chain stores.
- Extended experience in handling and packaging.